Harpreet is an executive leader in the service industry performing dynamic roles to provide strategic directions in business scenario planning, product management and analytics. She is responsible for the commercial strategy and development of the organization. Her leadership includes pivotal decision-making in ambiguous situations, synthesis of complex customer/market insights into actionable priorities and redefine conventional wisdom.
She has held various positions including fortune 50 company, managing marketing strategy and execution of multibillion-dollar products through building innovative digital platforms, identifying business opportunities, generating actionable insights towards portfolio growth (incremental $100M).
In her own words “Let your character be your brand! …. Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you!” defines her perfectly.
While Maun brings retail experience and vision, Harpreet leads the path to achieving it with her experience, focused approach and knack for challenging the status quo.
- Harpreet likes to travel and experience different cultures and cuisines.
- She loves nature, hiking, biking, water rafting, zip lining and ATV rides.
- She has climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro (the tallest in Africa) and Machu Picchu.
- Serves as a business case assessor for undergraduate and graduate students on the Seton Hall School of Business panel.
- Serves on the women’s leadership team at Seton Hall University to help mentor young women.